Your address will show here +12 34 56 78


The brain is an amazing thing. Our brains help us learn, create and imagine. But many people believe we only use 30 percent of our brains. Imagine what we could do by tappin into the other 70 percent we’re not using. In the music video “All Or Nothing” the protagonist is able to acces that part of the brain. At first glance, he uses his “supernatural” skill set for bad purposes. However, as the music video goes on it becomes abundantly clear that he needs the money for the medical care of his father. Moral of the music video: sometimes you’ve got to do bad things to do good. Soulvizion created this video with the use of the RED Epic Dragon equipped with Zeiss anamorphic lenses.